Daisy give me a feeling of kindness, but who would pick a daisy over a field of roses. Have a nice day!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Korean BBQ hunt.

 Ouyeaah I'm done with the final exam. Final is now finally over! That semester 3 is like killing me,I'm so rush with everything (although I've enjoyed my sem 3 like so relax), seven week to study 3 sub with 10++ chapters like a mess . And now I have time to blog about this. After eating this meal I was so like definitely want to blog about it LOL. First day of my holidays my semester break is like sitting in-front of the laptop screen, editing my blog's template, layout, and everything.
 I'm really truly a food lover, that's why I can't keep fit successful loll. First time went to 春川 Chun Cheon Dak Galbi Korean BBQ@Vantage Desiran Tanjung nearby my college area there. We ordered the famous dishes - Dak galbi and another one is Samgyeopsal. Every dish no for single pax and it's min. 2 pax . I was so full like gonna burst already. I thought I could go to Korea this holiday but the airline tickets are so expensive rm3k for only tickets -.-
 

 Dak galbi // RM26 per serving (min. 2 serving)

 




Samgyeopsal // RM28 per serving (min. 2 serving)

 





I also extra order their ramen ,actually their ramen means is our maggi mee hahahaha




At first i duno why they gave us a little basket of vege, and my friend told me hahahaa.






ok bye ,
don't know when i will update my blog again ,
so lazy hahaha


by relyensim.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a word?