Daisy give me a feeling of kindness, but who would pick a daisy over a field of roses. Have a nice day!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Odyssey Nite.


Oh hi! A throwback post again. Just start my holiday sem break after the weeks of final exam.Really don't hv time to blog .So, here is my late post of 8 July 2014 odyssey nite .
I don't wanna waste my holiday with just watching drama although I'm still watching it everyday LOL.So I tell myself to blog something in this sem break.
The o.nite was really awesome! Everyone dressed themselves in formal in the event.cz it is a formal event LOL.The o.nite actually is for the prom KING and prom QUEEN ; talent King and talent Queen show all their beauty and talent.Something like 'xiao hua xiao chao'. We are just audience and voters.The purpose that we went there for wearing smart and 'ban leng leng' ? ya maybe. But it was a nice experience though .

 My dress for le night. from Forever 21.




 The stage is so nice! Decoration with a bridge too awesome!
There hv a music performance too .


All the finalist prom king and prom queen .

 
Pretty Jasmine aka my best friend in college.

Long long hair ChaijiunNoisy classmates.

 WenQi

 O'week buddy!



 Oppss your eyes,but i just hv only one pic of us.

Le o'week friend prom king.

 
 Talent queen♥





Hello ediot annie? But I still rmb ur name yuan shan hehe.

Sin Hoi sexy hot girl♥
 

 Okay. That's all for the late post.
Thanks for viewing my not so accurate grammar typing.
Have a nice day
By relyensim.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a word?