Daisy give me a feeling of kindness, but who would pick a daisy over a field of roses. Have a nice day!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Korean food hunt | october

 Today is holiday so I'm so bored now since I still have that kind of mood to blog so now I'm going to blog about FOOD! Recently I eat too much ,I think I'm gaining my weight also ,ohhhnoo! I'm trying to control my mouth but .. in vain lol. Hmm, going to talk about yesterday what I take for my super late dinner around 9.30pm like that ? I heard from my friend that this korean restaurant -KO B.Q Precinct 10  is nice so I try it yesterday. Not really many ppl inside the restaurant actually,maybe they just purposely open for korean ?hmm maybe. I just saw 2 tables of korean sitting and chilling. This is my second time trying korean food. But I almost forget the first time that taste. So I considered this is my first time.I just ordered a dishes ,it looks like steamboat but it's not actually. My friend said it's :'Bu dui guo' (in chinese). A spicy korea soup inside with ham, sausage, pork, cheese(food that i'm kinda not vry like)so canceled it,tofu,noodles(korean maggi).. and also includes the 5 lil dishes beside the cooking pan.The kimchi is pretty good!Not over sour yet,still can handle it!








 Just wanna cover up my ugly mouth lol.So ignore it hehe.



Had a vry full dinner + supper cz it was 11pm when I finished my dinner.


Drink some soya before bed? LOLL 



Just wanna throwback my pic in kampar with family.

 My favourite food ever I knew i mention it many times ald but this is so much yummy that I try in kampar at 'mian dui mian '.


 Sister looks alike?haha

The lovely couple ? lolll*my bro yoo




See you guys again!
Have a nice day.
by relyensim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a word?